Sunday, July 11, 2010

When it rains, it POURS!


I guess I'm just used to Humboldt County rain, where it starts, and never stops! Here in Texas, it'll be 100 degrees out, and sunny. Then these HUGE gray clouds will appear out of nowhere, and then DUMP rain for an hour. The temperature will drop 20 degrees, and everything will be under 3 inches of water, and then it will just stop. This is outside our bedroom window. I'm not sure you can see it because it was taken through a window and a screen, but there is enough water out there to take a bath in...at least 3 inches of water on the ground. It's so crazy! And fun! If there hadn't been thunder and lightning with this storm, I would have gone outside and played in it! The biggest, fastest rain drops I've ever seen!

No comments:

Post a Comment