Sunday, July 11, 2010

Need...to...be....crafty!


I think I may be going through T-Shirt craft withdraws! I don't think it would be a good idea to start doing that now because I'd just make a big ole mess, and because we aren't at our own house currently, I don't think my Mom-in-Law would appreciate a giant mess in her apartment. So I've got a mental list going on in my head of projects I want to do. I've also found something else, non T-shirt related I want to do. Sort of... The little plastic containers they use for single serving deserts at La Madelaine are perfect for crafting! I'm thinking of painting them, and using them for light covers so I can put them on a strand of white lights and use them for decorating. We'll see if I can collect enough plastic containers for that or not...that's a LOT of tiny little tiramisus!

No comments:

Post a Comment