Sunday, April 27, 2014
2. I have been hand washing a lot of my clothes, so if you come over, you'll probably see my skivvies hanging on the clothes rack to dry. I'm sorry. But at least they are clean...and cute!
3. As a super crafty and creative person, I am also quite a little mess maker. It's usually not really a dirty mess...just a lot of clutter. Rarely is my dining room table free of stuff...you may have to scootch over my hot glue gun, a pile of fabric, a stack of magazines, some Sharpies.... I have never been a neat person, and try as I might, I don't think I eve will. My goal is to do a little at a time and keep the clutter at least rotated so you get to look at NEW piles each time you come over.
4. Back to being an animal lover.... My ferrets live here. As in, this is also their house. So yes...they will be roaming freely during the day. Their cage is only for the night time. So watch your step. They are sneaky little things.
5. I am a Whovian...a proud, proud Whovian. I will make Doctor Who references several times a day whether you understand them or not. I'm sorry...I'm so, so sorry. (You see...that was one of those references right there...and if you aren't a Whovian...you had no idea). I will try my best to convert you to become a Whovian as well because it's awesome. It gives you a reason to yell things like FANTASTIC and GERONIMO when an exclamation is needed. Even my dog is trained and knows what ALLONS-Y means.
I think that's enough for now. I need more coffee...because I always need more coffee....
Monday, August 12, 2013
Spandy Andy does a dance
Monday, April 4, 2011
So this is something that I found at Walmart. These things are amazing! A full serving of fruit, in a cute little portable pouch. Take THAT fresh fruit! I'd rather have mine all mashed up and in a convenient pouch! AND the multifuit flavor tastes like Hawaiian Delight baby food. I'm not sure if they still make that flavor, but they should if they don't. It's great!
Monday, March 14, 2011
Spring Classes for Women at
THE ADULT LEARNING CENTER
REGISTRATION MUST BE COMPLETED
By Sat., March 15th, 2011
NOTE: DUE TO THE COMPLEXITY AND DIFFICULTY LEVEL
OF THEIR CONTENTS, CLASS SIZES WILL BE LIMITED TO 8 PARTICIPANTS MAXIMUM.
Up in Winter, Down in Summer - How to Adjust a Thermostat
Step by Step, with Slide Presentation.
Meets 4 weeks, Monday and Wednesday for 2 hrs beginning at 7:00 PM..
Which Takes More Energy - Putting the Toilet Seat Down, or Bitching About It for 3 Hours?
Round Table Discussion.
Meets 2 weeks, Saturday 12:00 for 2 hours.
Is It Possible To Drive Past a Target Without Stopping?--Group Debate.
Meets 4 weeks, Saturday 10:00 PM&nb sp;for 2 hours.
Fundamental Differences Between a Purse and a Suitcase--Pictures and Explanatory Graphics.
Meets Saturdays at 2:00 PM for 3 weeks.
Curling Irons--Can They Levitate and Fly Into The Bathroom Cabinet?
Examples on Video.
Meets 4 weeks, Tuesday and Thursday for 2 hours beginning
At 7:00 PM
How to Ask Questions During Commercials and Be Quiet During the Program
Help Line Support and Support Groups.
Meets 4 Weeks, Friday and Sunday 7:00 PM
Can a Bath Be Taken Without 14 Different Kinds of Soaps and Shampoos?
Monday at 8:00 PM, 2 hours.
Health Watch--They Make Medicine for PMS - USE IT!
Three nights; Monday, Wednesday, Friday at 7:00 PM for 2 hours.
I Was Wrong and He Was Right!--Real Life Testimonials.
Tuesdays at 6:00 PM Location to be determined.
How to Parallel Park In Less Than 20 Minutes Without an Insurance Claim.
4 weeks, Saturday's noon, 2 hours.
Learning to Live--How to Apply Brakes Without Throwing Passengers Through the Windshield .
Tuesdays at 7:00 PM, location to be determined
How to Shop by Yourself.
Meets 4 weeks, Tuesday and Thursday for 2 hours beginning at 7:00 PM.
Upon completion of ANY of the above courses, diplomas will be issued to the survivors.
Wednesday, March 9, 2011
Tuesday, March 8, 2011
OMG, it’s true!! This changes everything!
The next day as they were leaving Bethany, Jesus was hungry. 13Seeing in the distance a fig tree in leaf, he went to find out if it had any fruit. When he reached it, he found nothing but leaves, because it was not the season for figs. 14Then he said to the tree, “May no one ever eat fruit from you again.” And his disciples heard him say it. **
Saturday, March 5, 2011
1. The bandage was wound around the wound.
2. The farm was used to produce produce.
3. The dump was so full it had to refuse more refuse.
4. We must polish the Polish furniture.
5. He could lead if he would get the lead out.
6. The soldier decided to desert his dessert in the desert.
7. Since there was no time like the present, he thought it was time to present the present.
8. A bass was painted on the head of the bass drum.
9. When shot at, the dove dove into the bushes.
10. I did not object to the object.
11. The insurance was invalid for the invalid.
12. There was a row among the oarsmen on how to row.
13. They were too close to the door to close it.
14. The buck does funny things when does are present.
15. A seamstress and a sewer fell down into a sewer line.
16. To help with planting, the farmer taught his sow to sow.
17. The wind was too strong to wind the sail.
18. After a number of injections my jaw got number.
19. Upon seeing the tear in the painting I shed a tear.
20. I had to subject the subject to a series of tests.
21. How can I intimate this to my most intimate friend?
Two guys are sitting next to each other at a pub.
After a bit, one guy looks at the other and says, "I can't help but think, from listening to you, that you're from Ireland."
The other guy responds, "Yes, I am from Ireland!"
The first guy says, "So am I! And where about from Ireland might you be from?"
The other guy answers, "I'm from Galway."
The first guy responds, "And so am I! And what street did you live on in Galway?"
The other guy says, "I lived on Coach Street in the east part of town."
The first guy says, "So did I! And to what school did you attend?"
The other guy answers, "Well, I went to St. James."
The first guy gets really excited, and says, "So did I. What year did you graduate?"
The other guy answers, "Well, now, I graduated in 1975."
The first guy says, "I can hardly believe our luck at ending up in the same bar tonight. Can you believe it, I graduated from St. James's in 1975 as well."
About this time, another guy walks into the pub and asks for a whiskey. He asks the bartender, "Hows it going?"
The bartender says, "It's going to be a long night tonight, the Callahan twins are drunk again."
Monday, February 21, 2011
Gavin can fall asleep just about anywhere. He can fall asleep at the drop of a hat. I have proof. Kaya is sitting at the table writing a story, I am checking my FB, the TV is going, and I hear this sound...this soft breathing. I turn and see Gavin, asleep on the couch. He's still sitting up! Kaya and I have a conversation, and he is still asleep. Then he starts to drool on himself. I wish I could do that! The sleeping part...not the drooling part...